- Press Win+X to open the power user settings menu and choose “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
- Enter the following command, replacing the values for SSID and key with the network name and password you want: netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=AdHoc key=password
- Execute the following command to start the network: netsh wlan start hostednetwork
- Search in the Start menu for “View network connections.”
- Right-click your main Ethernet connection and choose “Properties.”
- Under the “Sharing” tab, click the box labelled “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection.”
- In the drop down below the above box, choose the network connection that currently has internet access. Click OK.
Learn trick to change your wire connection into wifi network,connect mobile,laptop,desktop,tv,ipad,tablet with internet connection and make your internet connection wi-fi hotspot and make your devices wire free.
You Might Also Like:
We hope this article helped you to learn How To Convert Your Wired Connection Into Wireless Network. If you have any question or any complication please don't hesitate to ask us.You can drop your message below in the comment box or you can Contact Us!. If you liked this article please join us on : Facebook | Twitter | Google+