Morph: Customizable Fly-Out WordPress Menu
Morph is an easy-to-setup fly-out mobile menu for WordPress. While designed primarily as a mobile menu, it works wonderfully on both desktop and touch devices, and can be set to be shown at specified resolutions only, meaning – if you so wish – it can easily be used as a mobile-only or desktop-only menu.
Morph is also extremely easy to customize; by changing colors, enabling/disabling and modifying different elements, you can make sure your mobile menu suits your site. It even supports widgets, making it that much more expandable.
Furthermore, the fly-out menu can be triggered by any element (a custom menu button for example). All you have to do is add a specific class to the element and voila! For cases such as this, Morph’s own menu button can be hidden with a single click.
- Super clean, beautifully animated design
- Highly customizable
- Morph uses the built-in WordPress menu builder and customization tools, making the plugin lightweight and allows you to use tools already familiar to you
- Customize every single color (menu button, backgrounds, menu items, hover states etc.)
- Primary, multi-level accordion menu
- Secondary pop-out menu (can be disabled)
- Integrated search function (can be disabled)
- Add heading background image or pattern, change image area height
- Set heading background overlay color and opacity
- Choose from 2 menu button animations (or disable animation)
- Menu button has fixed/absolute positioning
- Show/hide Morph at set resolutions