- Choose post, page and/or custom post type to show a table of contents
- Specify the headings to include in the table
- Create table automatically only if there’s a specified amount of headings
- Set the necessary number of headings to create a table
- Add a table of contents section header
- Allow toggling the table of contents
- Fluid responsive
- Simple or nested counters in decimal or roman format
- Choose whether to show a “back to top” button
- Select to jump instantly to the headings or smoothly scroll the viewport towards them
- Preserve custom heading IDs and CSS classes
- Disable the TOC on a entry by entry basis
- Set a custom TOC header entry by entry or set a general one
- Includes widget and shortcode for alternative placement
- Customize colors and position in content
- Panel for custom CSS rules and properties so they’re preserved during upgrades or even if you change the site’s theme.
- Advanced users can take advantage of the filters included to modify the TOC markup output
Free Download Indexa - Table of Contents for WordPress,for posts,pages and custom post types,Codecanyon interface elements wp plugin.
KEEP ON READING...
We hope this article helped you to learn Indexa - Table of Contents for WordPress . If you have any question or any complication please don't hesitate to ask us.You can drop your message below in the comment box or you can Contact Us!. If you liked this article please join us on : Facebook | Twitter | Google+