Reasons why Buysellads will reject your blog :
- We are currently focused on the tech / web design / development / freelancer niche. While we do occasionally accept sites outside of this niche, you may be denied if you are not in this niche.
- Greater than 100K impressions per month (for new sites, if you (or your team) have a history of creating really nice websites we will accept you).
- Your website must be live, finished, and have fresh content.
- No porn or anything illegal or containing even remotely “questionable” content.
- Site must be in English (sorry, we’re just not able to provide support in other languages right now).
- If you have a ton of untargeted ads on your site already, we’re not going to approve you (you know who you are).
- If you do not have your own domain (i.e. you have a *.blogspot.com) we will not approve you.
- Getting denied does not mean that we will not approve you at a future date.
- Last, but not least: we’re not trying to be snobby, but we aim to keep the quality of the network high, and if we feel that your site impeedes on the perception of the network we will not approve you.
Why Buysellads will approve your blog?
how to Get BuySellAds Approve For your Website/Blog,blogspot blogger blog approval for buysell ads tricks and tips,get approved,best way to get approval from buysellads site for blog
You Might Also Like:
We hope this article helped you to learn Get BuySellAds Approve For your Website/Blog. If you have any question or any complication please don't hesitate to ask us.You can drop your message below in the comment box or you can Contact Us!. If you liked this article please join us on : Facebook | Twitter | Google+