1. Start With Modifying Your Permalinks
2. Get the WordPress SEO Plugin by Yoast
- You can set up breadcrumbs to help your interlinking
- You can modify your XML sitemaps.
- You have direct access to your htaccess and robots.txt files as well. That way you don’t have to go through the tedious process of using an FTP.
3. Premium WordPress Themes are a Good Investment
4. The “Slug” Plays an Important Role
- Length – the shorter and to the point, the better. Best for both the reader (yes, some people do pay attention to the URL) and for the search engines would be to keep it under 3-4 words.
- Relevancy – Obviously the slug has to be relevant and it has to point exactly to what you are going to cover in the article. Best would be if it consists of the main keyword (preferably long-tail one) that you will be using.
5. Add a Related Posts Widget
Top 5 WordPress SEO Tips to Help You Boost Rankings and Traffic
KEEP ON READING...
We hope this article helped you to learn Top 5 WordPress SEO Tips to Help You Boost Rankings and Traffic. If you have any question or any complication please don't hesitate to ask us.You can drop your message below in the comment box or you can Contact Us!. If you liked this article please join us on : Facebook | Twitter | Google+